Business Analyst DigitalA trusted and expanding business based in SW London is currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their team on a permanent...
Programme Manager - Office 365, Skype, EUC
My client are a global utilities business who are in the process of rolling out office 365 EUC soltution. I am assiting them in their search for a Programme Manager with the following skills/expereince:
- Global roll-out of on premise of Office 365
- Migration of on premise to Skype for Business
- Replacement of existing legacy telephony services including secure communications
- Working with Head of Network Engineering to enhance the network to support services
- Support an increase in mobile solution and a new Integrated Communications capability
- Build a team who drive delivery at pace, deliver consistent high quality reliable services and provide support to the wider business in a consultative manor.
Key Skills/ Experience
- Strong technical leadership qualities; a passion for designing leading-edge systems and the ability to inspire a culture of technical excellence and innovative solution design.
- Experience of working with 3rd party suppliers through contract bid, negotiation, grant and delivery phases
- Experience managing Human Resource activities, including interviewing, selection / hiring, and conducting performance assessments
- Demonstrate a deep technical understanding of the design and engineering of collaboration services to support a highly automated strategy and deliver to robust reliable and secure services
- Evidence a strong track record of managing complex technology projects within time, cost and quality targets
- A strong degree in a technical discipline, ideally Computer Science or related would be beneficial
- Relevant technology qualifications in collaboration services, such as Microsoft.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.