Business Change ConsultantA well renowned financial services company in central London is currently looking for a Business Change Consultant to join their team on a...
My client, a leading integrator of Salesforce solutions. I am assisting them in the search for a SalesForce Project Manager with the following.
- Proven experience of working through the requirement, design, development, QA & UAT testing, implementing and delivery lifecycles.
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise the activities related to the design, development, and implementation of the Salesforce software application, whilst also managing a small team of SalesForce Developers & Administrators.
- Oversees that Salesforce projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.#
- Manage the complete lifecycle of projects within the team; including gathering requirements, database management, software development, testing, implementation, user follow up, support and projects.
- Oversees the development and implementation of change control processes for the Salesforce team to follow and ensuring best practice processes used for all system configuration.
- Oversee the collaboration of analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of new functionally within Salesforce or other sub systems.
- Manages and provides direction for the team in support of business operations.
- Provides Salesforce knowledge leadership to members of various project teams.
- Provides ad-hoc reporting and decision support required for management decision processes, strong resources and capacity planning experiences.
- Manages and enforces functional policies, procedures, and quality assure best practices.
- Manages the preparation and monitoring of budgets when necessary.
If you possess the above skills and experience, please click apply now for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.