Web Developer My client is a disruptive technology startup that aims to reduce the complexity of the insurance industries application process. They are looking for...
My client is a disruptive technology startup that aims to reduce the complexity of the insurance industries application process. They are looking for an experienced UX designer to collaborate with cross functional teams (product, marketing, technical teams) to design new user experiences and interfaces that re-imagine the way applications are processed and managed.
The successful UX designer will be designing and implementing user experiences that reduce friction by turning complex workflows into simple and seamless user experiences.
Some of the UX designers key responsibilities will be to:
- Own the presentation layer of the digital landscape
- Create wireframes, visual designs and graphic assets
- Conduct competitive analysis, user interviews, and develop customer personas to inform user-centered insights for deliverables
- Create user stories
- Experience designing and building UI's and experiences in a consumer facing environments from concepts through to deployment
- Experience creating wireframes, designs, storyboards, user flows and process flows
- Exceptional visual design skills while prioritizing optimal user-system interaction
- Organised with the ability to quickly reprioritize projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of working with engineering and product teams for design and product coordination.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Capable in delivering high fidelity visual assets using graphic and web design tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Skilled at creating site maps or workflows and wireframes (e.g., using Axure, Balsamiq, Invision, Omnigraffle, Sketch or similar tool)
- Experience with Agile Methodologies (e.g. Kanban)
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please do not hesitate to apply. Only suitable candidates will be contacted to discuss this role further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.