A unique opportunity has arisen for an Implementation Manager who has experience implementing new building technology such as Mobile Phone Door Access Control and wearable...
A Business Analyst with excellent knowledge of Case Management Systems (such as Proclaim, MatterSphere, ProLaw and VisualFiles) is required to join a leading enterprise organisation in Manchester, who have achieved worldwide recognition. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Agile Business Analyst with experience working within a professional services environment (e.g legal, insurance, medical) looking to take on a large scale business/systems transformation.
About the role:
As the Business Analyst, you will have knowledge of integrating common legal applications such a Case Management Systems, which you will utilise to evaluate information and distinguish user requirements. You will be engaging in several initiatives at one time, working independently or within groups of others. In addition to this you will be responsible for the following:
- Work closely with end users and external clients to capture requirements for new and/or existing systems
- Ensuring releases are planned and coordinated efficiently and effectively
- Working closely with key stakeholders such as the Team Lead, IT Training team and Development team
- Acting as the main point of contact for issues and requirements
As the Business Analyst, you will have had experience working within an agile environment, engaging with developers and the wider business. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Experience in delivering bespoke applications in an end user environment
- Integration of various legal applications/software and Case Management Systems such as (Eclipse ProClaim, VisualFiles, Axxia, ProLaw, MatterSphere)
- Exposure to finance systems such as Elite Enterprise and Document Management Systems such as iManage
- Proven experience working within an Agile environment or on Agile projects
- Ability to work on multiple projects from small to major business change infinitives
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst who has experience working within the Professional Services, keen to work within a global giant, who are planning to double their growth. The opportunity offers very high profile projects with a wide range of technologies, where you will be able to add value and make an impact.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.