A Business Analyst with experience working on large scale Software projects in an Agile environment is required to join a world leading consultancy organisation in...
A DevOps Engineer with extensive system and network administration experience is required to join an enterprise organisation in their Leeds office. This is an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Engineer who has experience of working on large scale, web-delivered applications.
About the role:
As the DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the full lifecycle of the business' web delivered applications, including CI/CD and deployment. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintenance and automation of the infrastructure configuration management system using tooling and scripts
- Conduct testing of back-ups and disaster recovery
- Define and build resilient, cost effective and secure networks and services
- Collaboration in the delivery of the latest software builds
- Training and mentorship of junior staff
- Extensive system and networking on Windows and Linux operating systems
- Exposure to Python, PowerShell or Bourne Shell
- Experience using large scale monitoring systems such as OpenNMS, Zenoss, Nagios, Zabbix or similar
- Knowledge of TC/IP and protocols such as HTTP, SMTP and DNS
- Build and Configuration management systems such as Chef, SaltStack, Puppet and Ansible
This is an excellent opportunity for a DevOps Engineer looking to move into a larger environment or more senior role. You will be working on systems that service over one million users! The business as a whole are undergoing a large scale transformation, so this is an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Engineer looking to be at the forefront of this.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.