This global machinery company established over 100 years ago require a passionate and ambitious Automation Tester.You will work on a newly developed Selenium Web Driver...
A Lead Automation Tester is required to join an award winning, international finance business in their Leeds office. You will be joining a growing organisation, where you will be managing your own team of System Test Engineers, leading the transition from manual testing processes to test automation.
About the role:
As the Lead Automation Tester, you will be in a leadership role, where you'll be responsible for implementing best practice testing and BDD practices. In addition to this, you'll also be involved/responsible for the following:
- Delivery of test automation across a variety of software solutions
- Management of the design and development of test automation frameworks
- Scripting of automated tests - including maintenance, execution and enhancements of test scripts and frameworks
- Coding automated test scripts - able to make a contribution and have your say in planning, design and implementation
- Validating all releases and testing activities
As the Lead Automation Tester, you will have excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills, either from working in a consultancy environment, or from natural talent! In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Experience of testing a range of systems - ETL, Batch processes, Applications
- Excellent API testing skills
- Prior experience implementing Automated Testing Solutions
- Utilisation of tools such as Selenium WebDriver and IDE
- Experience defining, building and maintaining test harnesses
- Team leadership / mentorship or management
- Exposure to .NET languages
This is a unique opportunity for a Lead Automation Tester who is looking to work for a company, where you will be able to visibly add value and be able to make your mark. What are you waiting for? Click apply now or get in touch for more info!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.