onezeero. have an opportunity for a Test Engineer with a Telecoms company close to Leicester, focused on creating world-leading products for 4G and 5G mobile...
An opportunity for an Automation Test Engineer to enter a dynamic and fast growing IT solutions company, increasing from 20 to 40 IT team members within the next 12 months due to expanding their market share!
You will be given the chance to gain experience and skills across a wide variety of projects.
What's in it for you?
- £35-45,000 per annum
- Private Bupa Healthcare
- 2 Bonus payments per annum
- Salary reviews as new skills are gained, keeping you up to the market rate!
The ideal candidate will be passionate about automation and comfortable in an autonomous environment. You will be encouraged to self-organise and make decisions in a highly collaborative workplace, where projects are owned by the entire team!
Here are the skill requirements for the position:
- Cucumber and Gherkin - 2+ years' experience
- A strong ability to self-manage
- Web and mobile testing
- Creation of automation suites
- Flexible working
- Potential for international travel
- No dress code - fun and employee friendly environment
- Focus on self-organisation with project ownership responsibilities
This opportunity to work with a young and vibrant company who already have offices around the globe offers great potential for technical and career development, so what are you waiting for?
Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.