Test Analyst Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a career-orientated, well established company? My client based in Birmingham are looking for...
As a QA Graduate/Junior, you will take on new challenges and be part of a QA team. This position will be fully engaged in new software development for both new and existing products, this includes cloud-based, Java applications serving internal/external customers.
- You will review specifications, generate test plans and test cases for the product under test
- Develop automated tests using both industry and custom automation frameworks
- API testing
- You will report into the QA Manager
- Execute test cases
- Evaluate testing results
- Track problems using Jira
- Become proficient in Selenium, Test Ng, REST, JSON.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong academic background, ideally a minimum 2:1 in relevant technical degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Commitment and passion to pursue a career in development, technology or testing
- Language skills are highly desirable (but not essential)
- Strong and proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- A positive can-do attitude
- Maintaining high performance under time pressure
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.