Logistics Application Architect/Solution Engineer is needed to work a full time permanent role in Greater London.What to expect: The Logistics Application Architect/Solution Engineer will provide...
Distribution Application Architect/Solution Engineer is needed to work a full time permanent role in Greater London.
What to expect:
The Distribution Application Architect/Solution Engineer will provide technical direction for the design of complex and large scale systems solutions to effectively meet business needs; you will be able to provide leadership for the solution design of projects that address key business needs, including the analysis of multiple solution options.
You will partner with the Enterprise Architecture team on the creation of the conceptual architecture that addresses the high level business requirements and be part of Solution Architecture Reviews for applicable projects
Author's complex macro level technical designs that define how the functional requirements will be technically enabled, this role may also evolve into mentoring one or more junior members of the team
Skills/experience needed to be considered:
- Manhattan WMS (Warehouse Management System) is a strong desirable
- Material handling automation systems
- General supply chain warehouse product experience (ie Manhattan, JDA)
- Experience playing the Application Architect / Solution Engineer role when implementing packaged applications, preferably a WMS implementation
- Integration technology concepts (ESB, ETL, MQ.) and preferably the IBM integration stack
If you are an Application Architect/Solution Engineer who has experience within distribution solutions then please do apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.