onezeero. are currently working with a progressive Software as a Service company based in Coventry who are expanding their IT function in response to their...
OBIEE Developer with extensive experience with other systems and not just E-Business Suite is required for a leading home retailer based in Walsall looking to expand their Business Intelligence capacity.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop OBIEE reporting solutions using OBIEE 12C, fully conversant in dashboard and report building, and RPD use.
- Reports, Dashboards and Self Service environments should be delivered to high standards.
- Conversant in PL/SQL.
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug BI defects and production issuesCreating an efficient development environment (MUD) taking into consideration Oracle best practice.
- Design robust and logical RPDs.
- Translate documented user requirements into deliverable solutions.Produce accurate development estimates and work to these timelines
The role will be filled asap due to the nature of the role and the business. As such you need to apply asap to avoid missing out on being considered.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.