An opportunity has arisen for a SharePoint Support Specialist to join a leading global business in their Manchester office. You will be joining an organisation...
An Aftersales Consultant who has experience of Dealer Management Systems (preferably within a dealership) is required to join an international business in their Manchester office. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with experience working within the automotive industry either as a Parts Consultant, Service Management, Customer Service or Sales to join a leading automotive brand.
About the role:
As the Aftersales Consultant, you will be responsible for managing the end to end process following the implementation of the DMS. Your duties will include:
- After care - ensuring the end user/customer is satisfied with their Dealer Management System (DMS) This will include travelling to customer sites
- Providing onsite training
- Identifying sales opportunities nationwide
- Working closely with the team to ensure efficient responses to customer enquiries
As the Aftersales Consultant you will have had previous experience working within the automotive industry, ideally within a dealership. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Dealer Management System (DMS) experience is essential
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Warranty process experience would be highly beneficial
- Ability and willingness to travel
This is a unique opportunity for an individual who has worked within the automotive industry looking to utilise their knowledge within an exciting, dynamic and fast paced role. To apply or for more information, get in touch!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.