An industry leading software organisation is on the hunt for a passionate iOS Developer to join their vibrant organisation. This is an excellent opportunity for...
An opportunity for a Product Manager with experience of managing and delivering software development requirements has arisen within an international enterprise organisation. You will be delivering a unique one of a kind software platform across their UK market. The business' Manchester office is located centrally and you will provided with a company car.
About the role:
As the Software Product Manager you will be responsible for driving product interfaces to meet UK requirements, managing a small team identifying and managing and delivering software development requirements. In addition to this, you'll be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring efficient delivery of new product developments
- Providing leadership and guidance - direct line management of your team
- Manage relationships with OEM's and 3rd party suppliers
- Running product update sessions with internal teams
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal teams to understand the systems functional and non-functional requirements
As the Software Product Manager you will have had prior experience in a similar role, with a good understanding of CRM's and enterprise software platforms. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Leadership / management experience within a software development environment / organisation
- Exceptional understanding of the full SDLC - design, development, release
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics Navision (desirable, not essential)
- Automotive or Dealer Management Systems would be advantageous
- Willing to travel nationally to client sites
This is an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager specialising in software to join an international business with a current userbase of circa 100,000. The business are offering up to £50,000 + bens + company car
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.