onezeero. are currently working with an award winning internationally acclaimed Digital Agency. They are the official global partners with several of the tech biggest brands...
onezeero. are currently working with an award winning growing company who work within an Agile environment to build high quality internal and external coding solutions for the company and a variety of high profile clients. As a PHP developer you will be using PHP to create bespoke and high quality coding for a variety of projects including client websites, internal sytems and web apps. You will be joining a family like team to work on new projects as the company grows and expands to meet client demand.
The client are offering a very exciting benefits package which includes:
- Purpose built training to help you build your skillset with a designated training budget
- Regular pay reviews
- Annual salary increase + increased holiday allowance
- Cash bonus
- Pension scheme
- Exclusive discounts and benefits in many retail outlets, restaurants etc.
- Incentive every three months to win £1,000 vacation
- Friendly and passionate team with a lot of knowledge and experience in development
- Office Dog
As a Junior Developer you will have most of the following qualities:
- Passionate about working in Development
- Interested in learning about coding practises and how to develop outstanding solutions for high profile names
Ideally, you will have some exposure to some of these:
- A Relational Database
A role within this business would mean the opportunity to work in a relaxed and friendly environment with an exciting approach to development and the opportunity to work alongside very talented developers who have a strong track record in world class development environments.
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Jonny at onezeero. on 01618882552 for a confidential chat.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.