An IT Transformation Consultant is required to join a major international brand in their Manchester OR Leeds office, supporting the development of proposed IT operating...
An Environment & Release Manager is required to join a leading international business in their Manchester office. The business is currently undergoing a global business change and transformation programme, so the need has arisen for an Environment & Release Manager skilled within hybrid SaaS-On Premises mode and pure SaaS to join the organisation. The Manchester office is located centrally near excellent public and private transport links.
As the Environment & Release Manager, you will take ownership of the business' environments becoming the key point of contact; ensuring successful release. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the following:
- Defining transition strategies
- Ensuring environments are kept up to date and in sync with the gold standard
- Working with cross functional teams including developers and DevOps and support teams.
- Quality assure change requests, risk assessments and transition requirements
As the Environment & Release Manager you'll have worked within a similar position previously, across multi-vendor SaaS product releases. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Ability to manage multiple environments for multiple SaaS & on promises products
- Exposure to ITIL and Agile processes
- Understanding of environment and release tools
- Expert knowledge of software release processes and the tools used to facilitate them
- Excellent stakeholder management/engagement
The business is experiencing growth year upon year, expanding their portfolio of clients consistently, with opportunities for progression. If you'd be interested in more information about the role or would like to apply, please get in touch.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.