An IT Change Manager or an experienced IT Change Analyst with experience within the retail or ecommerce sector is required to join a leading, international...
Fancy making an impact on an internationally recognisable brand?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Infrastructure Engineer, who is looking to upskill and be involved within design, to join an international business undergoing a major business change and transformation programme. This is a unique role for an Infrastructure Engineer who is looking to make an impact, getting involved in the design, process improvement and delivery of systems to a userbase of 30,000! The business office is located in an easily commutable part of Taunton.
As the Infrastructure Engineer, you will be working closely and collaboratively with various teams and key stakeholders, to ensure the new systems and services are designed and implemented efficiently. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the following:
- Design, implementation and configuration of all technical infrastructure solutions
- Providing technical recommendations to meet new and existing business requirements
- Provide 3rd line support
- Ensuring the delivery of commercially viable solutions
- Engagement and management of 3rd party suppliers
As the Infrastructure Engineer, you will have had previous experience working in a 3rd line support capacity. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Microsoft certification (such as MCP, MCSA, MCSE etc)
- Enterprise experience of VMWare
- Technical documentation
- ITIL exposure - certification is the dream, but not essential
- Willingness to learn and get stuck in
- Personable and a team player - must be an effective communicator
This is an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer who wants to make an impact on an internationally recognised organisation, where you will be actively involved within the whole systems transformation process. You will ideally have prior experience within design, but a willingness to learn and get stuck into design.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.