Fancy making an impact on an internationally recognisable brand? An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Infrastructure Engineer, who is looking to upskill and be...
An IT Change Manager or an experienced IT Change Analyst with experience within the retail or ecommerce sector is required to join a leading, international business. You will be responsible for approving all changes to live production, working closely with the Change Advisory Board. This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Change Manager who is looking to work within a fast paced, transforming business.
About the role:
As the IT Change Manager you will be ensuring that all changes adhere to the Change Control Management Operation standard. In addition to this, you'll be responsible for the following:
- Review policy, standards and procedures regularly to ensure they're fit for purpose
- Attendance at weekly controller CAB, daily CAB and emergency CAB reviews/meetings
- Work closely and collaboratively with other key IT stakeholders within the business
- Management of risks and issues
- Providing support and management to resolve conflicting priority of changes
As the Change Manager, you will have previous experience working within a change environment, either as a Change Manager or an experienced Change Analyst. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Experience working within a large and/or complex IT environment
- ITIL qualified
- Extensive experience in reviewing Test Exit reports, Implementation and Reversion plans, Change Orders, Risk Assessments and Runbooks
- Strong experience of IT industry standards.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Change Analyst / IT Change Manager to join a rapidly transforming, global business, where you will be able to add value and make and impact. The business is offering up to £42,000 for the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.