eCommerce Web Security Engineer is required to do daily security operations of the E-Commerce platform, you will ensure the site is secure, constantly tuned and remains in compliance with the Industry Security Standards.
Major Duties/ Responsibilities
- Facilitates the resolution and problems related to security incidents and incidents affecting the E-Commerce platform
- Collaborates with various security and application experts to implement and improve security solutions and rules
- Leverages various organizations, experts, tools and logs to monitor security and identify and resolve any threats
- Collaborates with leadership and business partners to appropriately assess and prioritize issues affecting the site
- Responsible for maintaining, upgrading and configuring critical E-Commerce Security solutions
- Shares responsibility with other E-Commerce Web Operations personnel to tune network and content delivery solutions to improve performance, security and search engine optimization
- Provides sound communication to key stakeholders when security events occur
- Responsible for reporting security health and trend of the E-commerce platform
- Cross trains E-Commerce Operations personnel on security solutions, monitoring, etc.
- Partners with Corporate Security and Application Development staff to prevent security vulnerabilities from being introduced into production
- Tracks security changes affecting the E-Commerce environment
- Constantly identifies ways to improve site security
- Makes recommendations to Senior IT Management on solutions and future preventions
- Decides when to escalate issues and to what level of escalation
- Makes recommendations to Management on production service improvements
- Experience working with and holding vendors accountable.
- Contextual technical understanding including solutions design and development.
- Curious, Inquisitive with strong analytic and decision making abilities.
- Ability to understand and communicate the business impact of technical issues.
- Motivated, self-start
- Website operations and security operations (SOC) experience preferred.
- Experience with intrusion protection, file integrity protection, web application firewalls and other security best practices preferred
- Security CISSP certification or equivalent information security certification in PCI and SOX preferred.
- Experience managing security applications and appliances preferred.
- Web and Java development, and Linux operating systems experience preferred.
- Experience with scripting languages; python, perl, etc. preferred.
- Experience with web services and SOAP protocol preferred.
- Experience following ITIL incident, problem and change management processes preferred
- Experience using SaaS based services preferred.
- Experience with E-Commerce, specifically retail preferred.
- Experience with security controls preferred.
If the eCommerce Web Security Engineer role is of interest then please do apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.