An opportunity for a Product Manager with experience of managing and delivering software development requirements has arisen within an international enterprise organisation. You will be...
Senior Software Developer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Software Developer to join the growing team of this rapidly expanding and forward-thinking company - with excellent opportunities to further develop your skills and technical knowledge in the latest technologies.
- Highly reputable and growing organisation
- Opportunities to work with the latest technologies
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- Outstanding in-house training opportunities to develop further in your career
In this Senior Software Developer position, you will be responsible for the delivery of industry-leading applications whilst working with operations and product teams to deliver the company's product roadmap. You will act as a mentor to Software Engineers and will ensure that all solutions are delivered fit-for-purpose. Your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining high levels of product efficiency and identifying areas of improvement
- Ensuring the strict adherence to standards and compliance guidelines
- Problem solving and continuous improvement of solutions and team members
- Ensuring continuation of working to Agile methodology
This Senior Software Developer position will be based in the company's Manchester office and comes with a competitive salary as well as (not limited to):
- 30 days' holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an organisation with multi-national influence who are constantly seeking to strive ahead of their competitors and continue to do so by keeping up to date with latest technologies and innovations.
If you are passionate about Software and wish to work with an innovative and market-leading organsiation, apply today by sending a copy of your CV, or for more information please call Mark Goode on 0161 888 2541.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.