Full Stack Developer (MEAN) ***** Angular, Payments integration *****A cutting edge client in central London is seeking a talented Full Stack Developer to join their...
This role will suit a keen junior programmer who is passionate about Laravel and PHP. If you don't have commercial experience, you will still be considered, however personal projects in PHP are a must and a can-do attitude essential.
- Back End coding in Laravel and WordPress
- Testing for issues and performance improvements
- Collecting and organising new requirements
- Researching on new features
- Passion for learning new technologies!
- WordPress - desirable
- Git + GitHub
- LAMP stack (no Microsoft here, thanks)
- Materialize CSS or Bootstrap
- Server side experience
- Strong database principles knowledge
- If you can speak Italian, that's a real bonus, but not a requirement.
If you are an enthusiastic junior PHP developer looking to learn and expand your Laravel knowledge and work in a really fun environment please get in touch. the salary is £25,000 and comes with the following perks:
- Flexible working hours
- No dress code
- Work in an exciting and involving start-up environment
- Opportunity of fast career and salary increase
Interviews are booked for next week.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.