onezeero. are working with an award winning Manchester-based software house to find a talented back end PHP/Magento developer to join the Agile Scrum team and work on a range of exciting new release greenfield in house projects.
The benefits package includes:
- Casual, "family-like" atmosphere
- Working within an Award Winning Global Business
- Flexible working hours
- Guaranteed Annual Bonus
- Allocated Training Budget for books, subscriptions, conferences and quarterly coaching sessions to discuss personal development/training
- Meeting every 6 months to review career progression and salary
- Regular paid for days out with the team
- Evening social life (drinks, bowling and meals etc.)
- Christmas Party & Big Summer family BBQ
- Company Pension Scheme
- Modern and Comfy Offices break out area/chill out zone with games console and bean bags
- 30 days holiday allowance
If you consider yourself to have a strong working knowledge of PHP and Magento development and are looking for a new challenge in a friendly and caring environment where you feel driven to engage on exciting projects, please apply now for immediate consideration.
My client are expanding their team in all level of positions so any applicants with 1 years' commercial experience + will be considered.
If you'd like to know more about the client, then please feel free to give Jonny Z a call on 01618882552.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.