A Software Delivery Lead with extensive exposure of delivering projects in an Agile environment is required to join an international consultancy in their Manchester office....
An Associate IT Transformation Consultant is required to join a major international brand in their Manchester OR Leeds office, supporting the development of proposed IT operating models for external clients. This is an exciting role, covering national clients from the utilities to banking sector. As the Associate IT Transformation Consultant, you will be taking a proactive role in delivering engagements.
About the role:
As the Associate IT Transformation Consultant, you will be responsible for providing advice across a clients technology strategy, sourcing, transformation lifecycle and operating model. In addition to this, as the Associate IT Transformation Consultant will be tasked with the following:
- Developing robust business cases supporting a client's IT transformation agenda
- Assisting with the development of sourcing strategies to meet client business needs
- Taking ownership of the delivery of specific technology souring engagement deliverables and work-streams
- Conducting value assurance reviews of existing service agreements
As the Associate IT Transformation Consultant, you will have some experience within business change and transformation. In addition to this, the following experience/skills would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Exposure to IT strategy, IT Sourcing, IT Service Management, IT Operating models
- Strategy, sourcing or service management experience within a FTSE 250 or large enterprise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
This is a unique opportunity for an Associate IT Transformation Consultant looking to make a move into a large business, or an individual who has some experience working within IT change to move into a Consultancy role. The international business have a vast an enviable client base, with this sector of the business being the most profitable, providing scope and opportunities for progression.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.