Citrix Infrastructure Specialist up to £50,000I am working with an international business based in Manchester City Centre who are looking for a Citrix Specialist to...
A 1st Line Support Engineer / Service Desk Analyst with some experience within the professional services, finance or legal sector is required to join an international business in their Manchester office. You will ideally have some experience within a busy 1st line /Service desk environment, supporting various applications and IT systems. The business' office is located in central Manchester with excellent transport links.
About the role:
As the Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line support engineer, you will be providing support to the large user-base on a range of off the shelf applications such as MS Office packages and bespoke software. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for assigning and monitoring service requests on the incident management system
- Resolving basic issues/requests - providing 1st line support
- Ensuring SLA's are met and incidents resolved - keeping accurate and up to date records of service incidents
As the Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line Support Engineer you will have previous experience working within a support capacity. In addition to this, the following would be highly beneficial to your application:
- General Microsoft Applications - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Incident Management/logging systems such as Assyst, ServiceNow, SupportWorks
- Exposure ideally, though not essential to Aderant Expert, Elite 3E, Elite Enterprise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to grow within support in a large scale environment, where you'll be able to hone your skills and develop your career.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.