A Mobile Development Manager with experience of mobile development is required to join a leading online marketplace business in their London office. You will be...
An Embedded Design Engineer is required to join an international software / electronics business in their London office. This is a unique opportunity to join an organisation where you'll be working on large, exciting projects. You'll have prior experience supporting and maintaining existing software, in addition to the design and creation of new software products, utilising your knowledge of FPGA synthesis and implementation. The business is keen to secure an Embedded Design Engineer who has a desire to learn and develop through innovation.
About the role:
As the Embedded Design Engineer, you will be working in a small team involved in the design, testing and implementation of software products. Your following responsibilities include:
- Supporting and maintaining existing software, ensuring products remain fit for purpose.
- As the Embedded Design Engineer you will be working in collaboration with other teams, ensuring objectives are achieved on time.
- Interfacing with electronic and product design engineers
- HDL development, especially in VHDL
As the Embedded Design Engineer, you will have worked within a commercial environment previously, using C++ extensively. In addition to this, the following skills would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Linux driver development
- FPGA synthesis and implementation - with multi clock domain and pipelined high speed FPGA designs
- Solid C and basic C++ skills
- Exposure / understanding of circuit board schematic diagrams
- Excellent communication and team player
The business are keen to find an Engineer who is passionate about their chosen career field, so you'll be required to keep up to date with tools, techniques and new releases in your field. This is an exciting opportunity for an Embedded Design Engineer to join a fast paced, forward thinking organisation.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.