As a Graduate Tester, you'll be responsible for performing assurance checks and tests on all features and new project releases across our software products. You'll deploy and maintain testing software and machines, as well as learn how to write and prepare automated test cases.
- Testing of new features in a pre-production environment for bugs, loopholes, inconsistencies and quality
- Wider testing on tickets ensuring updates do not affect existing working features
- Continual testing of the production site for bugs, loopholes, inconsistencies and quality
- Automation testing
- Daily testing and proactively monitoring the production websites, creating support tickets where necessary
- Creating test plans, weekly, for tickets to be tested in a sprint, creating support material for releases, and new and existing features
The company: young and rapidly expanding company with great opportunities for further career development. The work can be demanding, and we deal with high profile clients, but we're all incentivised to do our best and when the results are in, we go out and enjoy ourselves.
Based in Lancaster City Centre just two minutes walking distance from the Train Station and major retailers.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.