We are currently recruiting for a Senior .NET Developer for a leading FinTech organisation based in the heart of London. You will be a part...
We are currently recruiting for a Senior .NET Developer for a leading FinTech organisation based in the heart of London. You will be a part of a collaborative team and will be excited by solving problems and using Agile & Lean practices so you can respond to this organisations customer needs. You will be a part of a highly skilled team of software engineers, developing fully-functional applications used by thousands.
As a senior .NET Developer you will be involved in all aspects of the SDLC including participation of architecture and design sessions. As a senior member of the team, you will be expected to share your expertise with junior members in the team through code reviews and pair-programming sessions. Whilst this is predominantly a backend .NET developer position, it would be good to have an appreciation for frontend technologies.
- C# in .NET, WEB API.
- Experience writing RESTful API endpoints that accept and return JSON.
- Experience in at least one messaging framework (MSMQ or RabbitMQ), nServiceBus preferred.
- Knowledge of relational database concepts like SQL, indexes and constraints, transactions, and object-relational mapping. Specific experience with MS SQL Server is a bonus.
- Solid Architecture / API experience and a deep understanding of SOA and messaging.
- TDD /BDD
- Agile: CI/CD, Scrum.
- Curiosity towards open source technologies.
- An online portfolio of projects on Github or any other place is a plus.
If you are a Senior .NET Developer looking for your next challenge, please get in touch. This role is paying £80,000 and comes with host of benefits including:
- 20% bonus
- Free breakfasts
- Weekly drinks/social events
- A fully kitted out games room
- A dedicated training budget
Please get in touch with Sophie Wallis on 0207 654 1402.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.