Full Stack Developer (MEAN) ***** Angular, Payments integration *****A cutting edge client in central London is seeking a talented Full Stack Developer to join their...
Do you have experience creating automation frameworks and building regression packs?
Have you got experience in training and mentoring?
onezeero. have an exciting opportunity with a software company based in Nottingham.
Our client is looking to bring automation into the test environment and develop an increasingly agile workplace. You will be working across three test teams in a unique role, making a huge difference to the company.
- Setting up automation frameworks and regression packs from scratch.
- Mentoring and training the current team to move from manual to automation.
- Beginning a transformational project; bringing in automation, performance and load testing.
- Assist in bringing in agile practices.
- Writing scripts to test functionality of a changing UI.
- Experience setting up automation frameworks and regression packs.
- C# experience.
- SQL Server.
- You will have used QTP/UFT and Selenium Web Driver.
- Previous experience in mentoring.
- Previous experience with financial/accountancy/property management applications.
This is a fantastic chance to make a real difference in a leading software company! The company's HQ is in London, with this position based in Nottingham. They have enjoyed fantastic growth over previous years; they have just taken on a number of developers and have significant plans for future growth this year!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.