Team Lead Developer (PHP)PHP DeveloperHello all, I'm currently recruiting on behalf of my client based in Manchester City Centre.They are currently looking for an expeirenced...
onezeero. are working with an award winning client to find a talented PHP developer to join the Agile Scrum Team and work on a range of exciting new release projects.
You will be working on high profile greenfield solutions within an international business who have rapidly grown their success and reach as a company over the last 10 years.
Working with this team will mean sitting alongside tech moguls and world class engineers and growing your skillset whilst using PHP/Laravel/Angular/Vue.js and even AWS to create innovative and reliable code to impress stakeholders and win new projects as a business unit.
In return for your efforts, my client are offering:
- Casual, "family-like" Atmosphere
- Flexible Working Hours
- 10% Bonus Scheme
- Allocated Budget for Books, Subscriptions, Conferences and Quarterly Coaching Sessions to Discuss Personal Development/Training
- Meeting every 6 months to Review Career Progression and Salary
- Regular Paid For Days Out with the Team
- Evening Social Life (drinks, bowling and meals etc.)
- Christmas Party & Big Summer - Bring Your Family - BBQ
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free On-site Parking
- Brand new "swanky" offices with comfy break out area/chill out zone with games console and bean bags
- 30 days holiday allowance
If you consider yourself to have a strong working knowledge of PHP development and are looking for a new challenge in a friendly and caring environment where you feel driven to engage on exciting projects, please apply now for immediate consideration. My client are expanding their team from Junior thru Senior Level positions so applicants with all levels of experience will be considered. If you'd like to know more about the client, then please feel free to give Jonny Z a call on 01618882552.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.