OBIEE Developer with extensive experience with other systems and not just E-Business Suite is required for a leading home retailer based in Walsall looking to...
The ideal candidate will deal with a high volume of transactional data, be challenged and develop new skills within one of the most progressive environments within the UK.
You will have Microsoft SQL Server development experience and Development DBA skills from previous indistry experience. Please note, this is not a pure production DBA role.
Your experience should include:
- Microsoft SQL Server development experience
- Working with the business to define technical specifications
- Experience with SSIS, (SSRS beneficial)
- T-SQL experience
- Database Administration skills
- Liasing with different departments of the company.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.