A Technical Architect with experience of cloud first architecture and design is required to join an enterprise business in their Leeds office. You will be...
A Principal Architect with extensive experience leading a high level spftware / web architecture teams is required to join an enterprise business in their Leeds office. You will have worked in an agile environment, responsible for building and maintaining a platform of services used by high volume transaction web applications. The business office is in an easily commutable location, with excellent transport links.
About the role:
As the Principal Architect you will be helping to construct an overview of the state of the technology. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring the embedding of best practice across multiple technical disciplines
- Highlighting areas of concern, opportunities to build shared services, ownership for the technical design of new product development
- Supporting and maintaining solutions across all phases of application development
- Manage the ten strong platform team, mentoring creativity and innovation.
- Management of the technical life-cycle of all corporate products, collating and measuring technical debt
- Ensuring technical best practice and governance
As the Principal Architect, you have prior experience within a team leadership or management position, having operated as an enterprise level or chief architect within software, web or digital. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Extensive experience with Microsoft technologies
- Experience with Service Orientated Architectures (SOA)
- Data protection, security requirements, security design, GDPR legislation
- Worked on / with high transactional design
- Technical background within programming/development and database design
- Self-motivated, efficient communication and excellent documentation
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Architect who has team management/leadership experience, looking to join a rapidly growing business. You'll be taking responsibility for embedding best practice for multiple technical disciplines across the group by building vertical teams of technical specialism from existing teams.
The business are paying up to £100,000 + bens
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.