Trade Floor Support AnalystAn expanding trading business based in central London is looking for a Trade Floor Support Analyst to join them on a Fixed...
A Sitecore Product Specialist experienced with Sitecore 8 is required for a large international business based in central London. You will be leading the adoption and the commercial realisation of sitecore, ensuring its success. The business office is located in an easily commutable location, with excellent transport links.
About the role
As the Sitecore Product Specialist, you will be working to create and deliver a strategic programme for the businesses internal customer base. You will be the Product champion and expert, having indepth knowledge of the Experience Platform (xDB) In addition to this, you will be responsible for the following:
- Empower and inspire the marketing teams with Sitecore functionality, enabling the realisation of business goals through website experiences and Sitecore capabilities.
- Training, guidance, example and direction
- Ensuring single minded focus on the commercial objectives for the web estate, ensuring activity leads to financial benefit
- Creation and delivery of the Sitecore strategic programme - ensuring alignment with the wider business digital transformation strategy
- Working in collaboration with Content, User Experience, Marketing, Project Managers, SEO managers and the wider IT team
As the Sitecore Product Specialist, you will have had experience working with Sitecore 8, either on projects, products or in a technical capacity such as a Developer. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Previous success in introducing new products and creating business adoption
- SiteSitecore 8 and xDB product knowledge - either as projects/products or hands-on
- B2B and B2C markets /business services
- Stakeholder engagement / management
- Exposure to waterfall / agile environments
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly changing internal environment, where you will be working closely with creative teams. The ideal candidate will have experience with Sitecore in some capacity, keen to secure a new and exciting challenge
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.