Senior PHP Developer APIs, Laravel, SaaS Derby £45,000Following a period of expansion and new SaaS product being developed, a Senior PHP Developer is required to...
Senior C# Developer - £30,000-£50,000 - Nottingham City Centre
I am recruiting for a Senior C# Developer for a leading software house based in Nottingham. You must have strong problem solving abilities and drive to learn new skills. This role will be working within an ambitious, hard-working and innovative development team.
The successful candidate will be working alongside experienced developers in an Agile team. Under their guidance, the Senior C# Developer will help to deliver high-quality, fully tested software that meets the defined standards.
- Working with Developer and Senior to developers to implement key developments, under guidance, in-line with the business specifications that also comply with the department standards and practices.
- Work closely with all members of the Agile team to deliver high-quality code that is tested and delivered across the full the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Participate in all Agile planning meetings and stand-ups.
- Ensure all code is tested and code reviewed to the highest standards.
- There is a great company culture where you will be given the opportunity to learn and grow in a supportive and enjoyable environment.
- C# .NET
- ASP.NET, MVC, Webforms
- SQL Server
Additionally, experience with any of the following would be beneficial:
- Web API
- SQL Server
- jQuery, AngularJS, SPAs
- NUnit, Selenium, Jasmine
- SVN, TFS, Git
- Automated testing, TDD and Continuous Integration
- Amazon Web Services, Azure
- WCF, Jenkins
They believe in a good work life balance and offer a great working environment including;
- Fortnightly Development Day
- Skilled teams with strong collaboration & mentoring attitude
- Social Events including Summer & Christmas parties
- Casual dress, friendly people within a relaxed atmosphere
- Please apply to learn more about this opportunity
They have just taken another 5,000sq ft of space in the same building at their HQ in Nottingham so they are expanding at a rapid rate.The office is based in City Centre Nottingham.
Interviews are taking place as soon as this week so please call Harvey Thomas on 01212800857 or drop me over an email on
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.