Are you a Software Java Developer looking for your next step? We are working with a Nottingham based business that is a bit different to...
Agile C# Software Developer - £30-45K - Derby
I am recruiting for a Agile C# Software Developer for a leading software house based in Derby. You must have strong problem solving abilities and drive to learn new skills. This role will be working within an ambitious, hard-working and innovative development team.
The successful candidate will be working alongside experienced developers in an Agile team. Under their guidance, the Agile C# Software Developer will help to deliver high-quality, fully tested software that meets the defined standards.
- Working with Developer and Senior to developers to implement key developments, under guidance, in-line with the business specifications that also comply with the department standards and practices.
- Work closely with all members of the Agile team to deliver high-quality code that is tested and delivered across the full the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Participate in all Agile planning meetings and stand-ups.
- Ensure all code is tested and code reviewed to the highest standards.
- There is a great company culture where you will be given the opportunity to learn and grow in a supportive and enjoyable environment.
- C# .NET
- ASP.NET, MVC, Webforms
- SQL Server
Additionally, experience with any of the following would be beneficial:
- Web API
- SQL Server
- jQuery, AngularJS, SPAs
- NUnit, Selenium, Jasmine
- SVN, TFS, Git
- Automated testing, TDD and Continuous Integration
- Amazon Web Services, Azure
- WCF, Jenkins
They believe in a good work life balance and offer a great working environment including;
- Fortnightly Development Day
- Skilled teams with strong collaboration & mentoring attitude
- Social Events including Summer & Christmas parties
- Casual dress, friendly people within a relaxed atmosphere
- Please apply to learn more about this opportunity
Founded Back in 2001 they set out in Nottingham to build a quality SMS service. Since then they have grown by an exciting 25% year on year. After revenue reached a nifty £10M in 2013, Darwin Private Equity backed a management buyout of Esendex, taking them into their next chapter. They are still in Nottingham and have recently expanded into shiny new offices.
16 years on, they have grown to a talented team of 140, have conquered a number of countries and provide business communication solutions for a broad range of well-known customers throughout the world. They have been awarded some impressive certifications, but don't worry, they haven't let this go to our heads - they are as passionate about everything we do as we ever were!
They have just taken another 5,000sq ft of space in the same building at their HQ in Nottingham so they are expanding at a rapid rate.
The office is based in City Centre Derby.
Interviews are taking place as soon as this week so please call Harvey Thomas on 01212800857 or drop me over an email on