Multiple Software Developers Junior, Mid, Senior and Leadonezeero. are working in partnership with an ecommerce company in Greater Manchester to recruit multiple Software Developers Junior...
A .Net Developer is required to join a large, reputable consultancy in their Manchester office. You will be utilising your experience of developing with ASP.NET, MVC and Winforms working on a diverse range of exciting products, involved in BAU and predominantly project work, where you can code to your hearts content. The business is located in an easily commutable location with excellent transport links.
About the role:
As the .NET Developer, you will be working on bespoke applications and projects for a diverse client base. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the following:
- BAU software support of .NET
- Functional and non-functional analysis and design
- Stakeholder/client engagement - reporting back on projects and progress
- Construction and testing of software components
As the .NET Developer, you will be skilled within ASP.NET development, with excellent clean coding skills. In addition to this, you will ideally have the following experience:
- Knowledge of RDBMS - e.g SQL Server
- Exposure to UI development
- Automated testing with unit testing with NUnit or MSTest
- Agile / Scrum / Kanban exposure
- Source code version control tools (Git, Subversion, Mercurial, TFS)
- Exposure to continuous integration
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a global organisation, where you'll be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment. As a .NET Developer within this company, you will have exposure to exciting and bespoke applications, which impact thousands of people globally.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.