Senior Front End Developer My city based client close to Liverpool Street station is looking for mid-level to senior developers to join their expanding team...
Senior Web Developer with PHP
My client is a cutting edge FinTech based near London Bridge. They are looking for a Senior Web Developer who to lead the development of the high-scale web frontend platform for our products, to enrich the mobile and desktop experience of their customers. The successful candidate will develop world class software in a fast paced cutting edge development environment.
They are currently working with Angular2, the iedeal candidate will have experience with Angular, Backbone or React and be willing to work with and/or learn Angular 2.
This client offers a collaborative working environment which follows agile ways of working. Developers get 10% of their week allocated to innovation where you will be able to work on your own projects or learn new tech.
- Experience in the development of large scale, highly available consumer websites
- Passion for frontend web development, web optimisation, standards compliant code
- Be passionate about software and technology while applying high standards of quality and adhering to strict software craftsmanship values.
- OO and MVC in PHP
- University degree in a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Experience building web services with Node.js and testing with Mocha, Chai, Sinon or similar
- Ideally have architecture/API experience (SOA, SOLID and HTTP)
- Deep understanding of deployment/operations knowledge on Linux and/or Windows
If you feel you are a good fit for this position, please do not hesitate to apply. Only suitable candidates will be contacted to discuss this role further.
You must be eligible to work in the UK (without sponsorship) to apply for this position.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.