SQL DBA -Can include a wide range of activities from key project DBA representation, immersion in full project life cycle, data manipulation and analysis, production...
SQL DBA -
Can include a wide range of activities from key project DBA representation, immersion in full project life cycle, data manipulation and analysis, production support, development and BAU tasks. An in-depth knowledge and demonstrated expertise of working with data in and outside of SQL Server, T-SQL and SSIS, with business project experience is required.
Skills needed :
- SQL Server 2014+ installation, configuration and operational support.
- High Availability or Multi-Data Centre Configurations.
- Proven project experience, working with other IT teams and non-IT teams.
- Strong T-SQL Skills.
- SQL Server 2014+ SSIS Development.
- SQL Server Monitoring Tools.
- Real world experience of performance tuning at server and code levels.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve issues efficiently (production, data, and application).
- Ability to identify inefficiencies in process and develop towards automation and improvement.
- Experience of working with large data sets.
- Some experience with PowerShell, Python or similar scripting technologies.
- Strong technical and communication skills.
- Strong ability to quickly and independently master modern technology.
- Microsoft SQL Server Certifications.
- Non-SQL Server Database Technologies..
- Windows Server & Virtualisation Exposure.
Please apply to learn more
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.