Programme Manager Office 365, Skype, EUCMy client are a global utilities business who are in the process of rolling out office 365 EUC soltution. I...
My client is a disruptive technology startup that aims to reduce the complexity of the insurance industries application process. They are looking for an experienced Web Developer to design and build scalable web applications.
- Web programming experience both for the front and back end
- Experience with MySQL DBs & noSQL DBs (eg. Mongo), capable of writing queries
- Web Services (preferably both SOAP and RESTful)
- Proven experience in Object Oriented programming using Java, Python or PHP.
- Familiar with UI frameworks like Foundation and Bootstrap.
- Experience implementing responsive design interfaces targeted for tablets and mobile phones.
- Familiarity building web applications in Python/Django, Java or PHP.
- Experience using browser based web developer tools to analyze and optimize UI performance.
- Fluency in accessibility, usability, information architecture, and interaction design principles.
- Experience of building application in Angular (2 & 4)
If you feel you are a good fit for this position please do not hesitate to apply. Only suitable candidates will be contacted to discuss this role further. MUST be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.