A Software Release Manager is required to join a leading software / ecommerce business in their Harrogate office. The business provides end to end systems,...
A Software Release Manager is required to join a leading software / ecommerce business in their Harrogate office. The business provides end to end systems, ecommerce platforms and software solutions internationally. You will be working within an experienced team working towards continuous integration in an agile environment.
As the Release Manager, you will be working closely with other management / team leads to identify resource availability and impact on upcoming releases. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing and coordinating releases and release builds
- Designing and implementing a robust release process
- The planning of release deliverables including risk, resource, contingency and impact
- Delivery of releases through all environments on time and in budget
- Organising and implementing the release schedule
As the Release Manager you'll have ideally worked in a similar role within a software / product development environment. In addition to this you will have experience following area:
- Overseen / performed system testing and training
- Extensive experience of managing and delivering releases within a software / product environment
- Technical background
- Excellent time management, organisational and communication skills
The business is experiencing growth year upon year, expanding their portfolio of clients consistently, with opportunities for progression. If you'd be interested in more information about the role or would like to apply, please get in touch.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.