Graduate Recruitment Consultant Manchesteronezeero. is on the look-out for its next big star to join our succesful Manchester office.We're looking for budding trainee recruiters who...
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Manchester
onezeero. Is looking for our next trainee recruitment consultant to join our clan!
This is an important role to sit within our successful delivery team working alongside one of our top billing teams (I have not been told to say this, they constantly remind me)
Who are we?A self-labelled funny lot (sometimes). With over 40 years' experience, onezeero. is a market-leading specialist in delivering technology and recruitment solutions. Home to over 60 recruitment experts - across London, Manchester, Leeds, and Birmingham - we cover both perm and contract roles within 10 specialist markets (and counting!)
The opportunity:Are you thinking I like the idea of working in recruitment but unsure of the stories and myths I have heard..Apply and let me set the record straight, but first of all:
- Motivated to build relationships with IT experts
- Able to use standard Microsoft applications - word / Excel / Email (Yes this is needed, strangely)
- Happy to use the telephone
- Capable of bringing a positive attitude to the office
- Listen to instructions
- Be confident
- Work harder than everyone else
- Learn from experienced team members
If yes to all the above then we need to talk ASAP.
You can apply with your CV directly the 'normal' way but why not follow up with a call to me directly (This might be a test, or not - you can work it out)
You'll be joining our team in the heart of Manchester - just a stone's throw away from the Northern Quarter and Spinningfields.We like to work in an adult environment, your work attire should mirror your community, therefore our people pick their own work attire rather be dictated by corporate rules.We like to joke but are professional; enthusiastic, but informed; creative, but conscientious.The Manchester office are a friendly and personable lot, but don't expect high fives and team chants. We also work hard because we want to, not because we're micromanaged.Above all we are all aiming towards the same goals and you are rewarded for collaboration.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Resource IT experts using every platform possible (headhunt, job boards, referrals etc..)
- Gather leads by having probing conversations
- Organise and plan your day effectively
- Be a role model for the business and for your team
- Be approachable and coachable (see what i did)
Remuneration and benefits include:
- A hands on learning and development team that offer ongoing training and support throughout your onezeero career
- A set fee per placement (we have a commission chart, we don't just make up the numbers)
- A number of amazing incentive and rewards including Top table Lunch Clubs, Elite Club trips to Ibiza, Miami and New York, BUPA healthcare etc.
- You get your birthday off
- Unlimited laughs (discretionary)
- Duvet days for when you have overachieved target
- 4pm finish pay day Fridays to get your weekend started early
- Free cereal and fruit to keep the energy levels high
Next steps from you:
Drop me over an email with a time and number to call you on or call me directly on 0161-507-7276 Simple.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.