Software QA/Test Analyst required An innovative and vibrant technology company based in Manchester are looking for a Software QA/Test Analyst to join the business...
Software QA/Test Analyst required
An innovative and vibrant technology company based in Manchester are looking for a Software QA/Test Analyst to join the business on a Permanent basis.
You will be working in an Agile environment with a lack of micro-management and where you are empowered to do your job to the best of your ability.
An e-commerce company in Manchester is looking for a creative and dedicated Software Test Analyst to join their development team in the QA function.
- Strong mobile/web/tablet testing experience
- Demonstrable track record of Manual testing processes and methods
- Familiarity with Quality Centre
- SQL querying knowledge
- Testing of web-based applications
- Experience of testing within the Microsoft technology stack
- Bug-tracking using a tool such as JIRA (or similar)
- Producing documentation to a high standard
- Strong communication skills
It would also be useful to have had exposure to some automation tools previously such as Selenium Webdriver or Cucumber.
What's in it for you?
- The change to work with cutting-edge technologies surrounded by like minded people
- Supported with regards to your professional and personal development
- A lively and friendly office environment
- A career move rather than 'just a job'
This role is commutable from Manchester, Greater Manchester, Manchester City Centre, Middleton, Oldham, Eccles, Salford Quays, Shaw, Bolton, Altrincham, Sale, Cheshire and other places in the North West.
This role would suit someone is currently performing any of the following roles; Software Test Analyst, Software Test Engineer, Software Tester, Test Analyst, Software QA Engineer, QA Tester, Quality Assurance Test Analyst or Testing Specialist.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.