Multiple Full Stack .NET Developer ContractsManchester City Centre based software house£350 £400 per dayonezeero. are working with a global software business to recruit a handful...
Contracts Team Leader - Software Development - London
Base salary: Negotiable + commission and bonuses
Location: City of London Leadenhall Street
Working hours: 9am to 5:30pm (can be slightly flexible)
As a Contracts Team Leader (Software Development) at onezeero., you'll be working full time within a new age, futuristic, and thriving patch.
- Developing and nurturing new business relationships
- Managing a team of contract billers and resource/delivery consultant
- Conducting one2one meetings with members of the team, in order to lay out targets and groundwork
- Headhunting and sourcing top talent in the market, and producing an accurate shortlist of candidates for all job requirements
- Being a project manager, by utilising your time effectively to handle multiple vacancies
- Managing the entire 360 recruitment process - from qualifying job descriptions with business decision-makers right through to the delivery of offers and closure of candidates.
- A unique commission structure - we've love to reveal more during a confidential chat!
- Comprehensive in-house training and mentoring
- A day off on your birthday, alongside the typical allowance
- Regular team incentives and internal competitions
- Weekly socials and events
Home to a great team of specialist recruiters and even greater banter, you'll feel welcome here from day dot. But that's not all! You can look forward to a £300k+ biller as your mentor / team leader / and all round good guy.
Plus, you won't see a suit in sight. Why? Simply because we're all adults here - so, you get to choose your happy medium, whether that's smart casual or dress down (but please, just no beachwear and anything else inappropriate).
Qualification(s) / experience / skills / qualities:
- Proven experience within the Digital recruitment industry
- Specialist understanding of SEO and PPC markets ideally, but open to markets close to this space
- Ability to build rapport
- Ability to lead from the front and motivate and inspire a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- A good telephone manner
- A positive personality
- A consultative, strategic approach to recruitment.
Born in 2010 and 'reborn' in 2016 (we'd love to tell you our success story), onezeero. is all about providing expert recruitment solutions for all things tech. Our highly accredited business has been honed on masses of technology recruitment experience and we passionately believe in the value of our service.
onezeero. comprises over 60 expert tech recruiters across the UK and also covers Switzerland. Our consultants' markets are aligned to technology verticals, providing the most efficient and knowledgeable route to market. We cover permanent, retained, contract and 'managed service' recruitment solutions.
onezeero. encourages applications from people of all backgrounds and operates the disability symbol scheme, offering interviews to all disabled candidates that meet the minimum criteria for the role. Please indicate your interest in the scheme in your application.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.