As part of a successful division you will help to nurture and grow the contract software development division as you see fit. You will have...
Contracts Team Manager - Development ManchesterPackage £100k+
onezeero. Is on the look-out for you to be our contract team manager in the software development world! You will join a highly established business who work with over 300 clients in the UK and we want you to manage the contract development team and help grow it. A genuine opportunity to progress in your career
Who are we? A diverse, inclusive and likeable IT Recruitment bunch born in 2010 and 'reborn' in 2016, onezeero. is all about providing expert recruitment solutions for all things tech. Our highly accredited business has been honed on masses of technology recruitment experience and we passionately believe in the value of our service.
The opportunity: Are you thinking I'm an experienced contract recruiter at a senior level and have extensive knowledge of the software development market but need more opportunity? Well this could be the move you've been waiting for. You will have the opportunity to lead, manage a team of experienced and proven consultants who consecutively bill, celebrate success and also have ambition to grow the team headcount
As part of a successful division you will help to nurture and grow the contract software development division as you see fit. You will have complete freedom over the team and be involved in assisting in development of new business and driving sales. We'll offer you amazing training and development and a defined progression path. You will be working alongside the existing managers Arn, Adam and Chris who have over a combined 35 years' experience in recruitment that you can tap into and bounce ideas off of. You can request a window seat to look out over the sun soaked Manchester sky line (ok a little bit grey at times but I can't change the weather) as you choose lunch with over 12 different cuisine choices not just 1 supermarket within walking distance.
You'll be joining our team in the heart of Manchester - just a stone's throw away from the Northern Quarter and Spinningfields.
We like to work in an adult environment, your work attire should mirror your community, therefore our people pick their own work attire rather be dictated by corporate rules.
We are extremely motivated, but professional; enthusiastic, but informed; creative, but conscientious.
With our expertise in providing bespoke solutions to clients ranging from major banks and FTSE 100 organisations to incubated start-ups and online social content providers that keep us busy with their humour and their roles, onezeero are evolving and adapting constantly. Above all we are all aiming towards the same goals and you are rewarded for collaboration.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Developing and nurturing new contract business relationships
- Head up, manage and developing the team
- Organise and direct contract sales activity
- Be a role model for the business and for your team
- Be approachable and encourage collaborative learning and also working
Remuneration and benefits include:
- Margin Linked and uncapped commission (Genuinely) and team bonus
- A number of amazing incentive and rewards including Top table Lunch Clubs, Elite Club trips to Ibiza, Miami and New York, BUPA healthcare etc.
- Real and proven career fast-track progression with training and support provided throughout your career path
- You get your birthday off
- Duvet days for when your team have overachieved target
- We offer flexible working / parental leave and Childcare subsidiaries
- 4pm finish pay day Fridays to get your weekend started early
- Free cereal and fruit to keep the energy levels high
Next steps from you:
No CV, no problem! Under 30% of recruiters actually have a CV. Drop me over an email with a time and number to call you on or call me directly on 0203-909-5040. Simple. Because I understand looking for a job is a full time job. Leave the leg work to me - I am paid to do it
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.