Recruitment Delivery Consultant (Non-BD) Leedsonezeero. Is on the look-out for you to be our Delivery consultant for one of onezeero's newest clients!We have recently signed...
Recruitment Delivery Consultant (Non-BD) - Leeds
onezeero. Is on the look-out for you to be our Delivery consultant for one of onezeero's newest clients!
We have recently signed terms with a leading global organisation with the gaming / online / entertainment industry
Working out of our vibrant Leeds office based on Wellington Street this is a really exciting opportunity to help grow this account.
This is a permenant role working for onezeero as an employee delivering into this exclusive account.
The opportunity: Are you thinking that i am recruiter that has worked within an account management / delivery role and have extensive knowledge of the recruitment process (contract market) but need more opportunity to deliver into a well-recognised brand? Well this could be the move you've been waiting for.
You will have complete freedom and be involved in assisting in development of the account. We'll offer you amazing training and development and a defined progression path.
You can request a window seat to look out over the sun soaked Leeds sky line (ok a little bit grey at times but I can't change the weather) as you choose lunch with an array of cuisine choices not just 1 supermarket within walking distance.
We like to work in an adult environment, your work attire should mirror your community, therefore our people pick their own work attire rather be dictated by corporate rules.
We are extremely motivated, but professional; enthusiastic, but informed; creative, but conscientious.
With our expertise in providing bespoke solutions to clients ranging from major banks and FTSE 100 organisations to incubated start-ups and online social content providers that keep us busy with their humour and their roles, onezeero are evolving and adapting constantly. Above all we are all aiming towards the same goals and you are rewarded for collaboration.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Managing and nurturing the relationship with a singular account and delivering into this account
- Organise and maintain a strong relationship with the client
- Proficient in full life cycle IT recruitment delivery
- Ability to qualify technical job specifications with line management
- Ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders with the client
- Ability to identify process improvements and efficiency's in relation to recruitment best practice
- Develop, in conjunction with HR, an improved Employee Value proposition
- Develop and implement route to markets for client candidate attraction
- Identify commercial opportunities for the onsite team to develop the service portfolio.
- Be approachable and encourage collaborative learning and also collaborative working
Remuneration and benefits include:
- Commission is 10% of every placement made
- A number of amazing incentive and rewards including Top table Lunch Clubs, Elite Club trips to Ibiza, Miami and New York, BUPA healthcare etc.
- Real and proven career fast-track progression with training and support provided throughout your career path
- You get your birthday off
- Duvet days for when your team have overachieved target
- We offer flexible working / parental leave
- 4pm finish pay day Fridays to get your weekend started early
- Free cereal and fruit to keep the energy levels high
Next steps from you:
No CV, no problem! Most Recruiters don't actually a CV. Drop me over an email with a time and number to call you on or call me directly on 0161 5077276. Simple. Because I understand looking for a job is a full time job. Leave the leg work to me - I am paid to do it
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.