Are you currently working in recruitment as a candidate manager or a resourcer? Do you work in sales but want a new challenge?Do you feel...
Recruitment Consultant - Technology (Technology Recruiter)
Are you thinking of your next move? Would you like to join a supportive team with a more laidback but professional culture? What if this team was part of the 2nd largest recruitment company in the UK and the 6th largest managed service provider in the world?
onezeero. is part of Impellam Group PLC, which means you would be working in a specialist boutique agency but with the infrastructure of a FTSE listed company.
Here at onezeero. we're not strictly-dressed, surname only, cutthroat types. But we don't wear sandals and call each other 'dude' either.
onezeero. have established teams across the UK but are currently looking to bring in a more experienced hire to join our vibrant London office.
As we are a technology recruitment company and need an individual to have demonstrated success within this industry.
What we need from you:
- A demonstrated track record specifically within IT recruitment (software development in particular such as, C++, Scala, Java etc.)
- We are not offering a cold desk but expect a consultant who wants to win new business
- Less of the 'boiler room' attitude and more of a consultative approach
What we can offer you:
- Uncapped commission with no threshold!
- Fluidity to grow your own desk the way you feel best. That may be by staying within a 'billing only' capacity or taking on 'management' responsibilities. It could be that you want to recruit Java developers only or that you would like to carve a desk that recruits solely into PHP/Python. We have the scope to help our staff get the most from their desks and careers.
- Business dress down - We shy away from the 'pinstripe suit culture' here.
- KPIs that are relevant to you and your particular market. Again, this all depends on what gets you the best return on efforts.
- Friendly working hours.
- Fun, laidback but professional culture.
- Fantastic benefits and incentives
If you are interested in joining a supportive team within a successful recruitment business, please apply with a copy of your CV or contact Ash McSwiggan in the London office on 0207 654 1426.