Marketing & Events ExecutiveLondononezeero. onezeero. is currently seeking an experienced Marketing & Events Executive to join our London office. You will be part of a...
Are you a technology recruitment consultant?
Do you want the next step in your career to be within a supportive agency that promises an easy-going yet professional approach to business?
onezeero. are currently seeking an experience principal consultant with demonstrated success in the industry to join our London office.
As part of the 2nd largest recruitment company in the UK and the 6th largest managed service provider in the world, onezeero. have become leaders of the technology recruitment sector. We are part of Impellam Group PLC, enabling our staff to enjoy the freedom of a specialist company while benefitting from the infrastructure of a FTSE listed company.
onezeero. happily go against the grain. We're not strictly-dressed, surname only, cutthroat types. But we don't high five and call each other 'dude' either.
Who are you?
- You have a strong background in IT recruitment (ideally software development such as C++, Scala, Java, etc.)
- You are not interested in cold calling but you want to win new business
- You don't like the 'boiler room' attitude but do want to push the consultative approach
What can we offer?
- An uncapped commission with no threshold
- The freedom to grow your own desk the way you want it. Want to stay within a 'billing only' capacity? Or perhaps you want to take on more of a managerial role? Maybe you want to recruit for Java developers only? Or are you interested in PHP/Python? We believe that by allowing our staff the freedom to carve their own careers they will be more motivated to succeed
- Business dress down - no pinstripe suit culture here, thanks
- KPIs based solely on your performance and your particular market
- Reasonable working hours
- An environment that is laidback and enjoyable yet industrious
- First-class incentives and benefits
To be part of the onezeero. team, apply with your CV today. Alternatively contact Ash McSwiggan at the London office on 0207 654 1426.