An industry leading software organisation is on the hunt for a passionate iOS Developer to join their vibrant organisation. This is an excellent opportunity for...
Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Manchester
onezeero. is currently seeking an experienced Technology Recruitment Consultant to join our vibrant and highly successful Manchester office.
You will be part of a growing and exciting specialist markets team, under the management of a supportive top biller; who does not micromanage but invest and genuinely thrives on seeing his team do well.
As part of the 2nd largest recruitment company in the UK and the 6th largest managed service provider in the world, onezeero. are leaders in the technological sector with a modern, easy-going and supportive approach to what we do.
onezeero. is part of Impellam Group PLC, so you can enjoy working in a specialist agency while benefiting from the infrastructure of a FTSE listed company.
The Manchester office are a friendly and personable lot, but don't expect high fives and team chants. We also work hard because we want to, not because we're micromanaged.
This is a 360 role, so you will be expected to deliver across the established client base, as well as bringing in new business, in order to develop your desk.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Develop new business and grow our existing client base within your vertical market
- Take a candidate-centric approach to deliver a world class candidate experience
- Manage your daily activities and workload in an efficient and productive manner
- Collaborate with other teams/desks to ensure that we are cross selling and creating opportunities
What are we looking for?
- Recruitment experience within the IT/Technology space
- Demonstrated track record of consistent billings
- The ability to develop new business
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi task
Remuneration and benefits include:
- A lucrative commission structure that is uncapped and with no threshold!
- A clear outline of how to progress within onezeero.
- Business dress down - We shy away from the 'corporate suit culture' here
- KPIs which are relevant to you and your particular market.
- Less micromanagement and more training and development
- Friendly working hours
- Fun, laid back but professional culture
- Fantastic benefits and incentives; including Lunch Club, Elite Club trips to Ibiza, Miami and New York, duvet days, BUPA healthcare..
Does this sound like you? Could you see yourself being part of our company?
Then apply today!
Alternatively, you can contact our internal recruiter, Ash, for a confidential chat on 0791 227 6738.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.