We are looking for a Senior C# .NET software engineer or aspiring Team Leader to work on a well-known booking platform. They are seeking someone...
Would you be interested to embark on a 3 to 5 year SAP transformation Programme?
Have you recently lead a SAP Retail project or have Oracle Retail (Luxury) experience?
Would you be happy to work a 6 months (salaried) fixed term contract in London?
What's in it for you!
- SAP Retail transformation Programme (3 to 5 years)
- London based location
- The chance to transition to a permanent role
- Working within retail apparel
- Excellent stable and and established team
You will be an excellent "Retail" Project Manager/Change lead happy with the below:
- Experience of SAP (retail) transformation programmes in consumer and retail or oracle retail in luxury
- Experience of transformation programmes in luxury or department store / apparel
- Reputable retail consulting experience
- Has managed a team of BAs and Change Managers so knows what good looks like
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience
- Warm and engaging in personality, structured and disciplined in nature.
- London based. Onsite with the client 5 days.
To be successful you would have worked for a consulting company specialising in SAP or Oracle retail implementations for a least one luxury retailer.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.