CRM Senior Business Application Consultant (Cloud)My client is a leading consultancy with an international presence; they are an Oracle Platinum Partner. I am assisting them...
Would you like to be a part of an exciting journey of IT transformation and change?
This global multibillion pound turnover giant has a refreshingly friendly and engaging approach to how they do business and interact!
They now seek an Environment Manager to join the family, based in the head office; you will coordinate the efforts of other IT teams (Networks, Servers, etc.) to make sure projects using the environments are supported end to end.
What's in it for you!
- IT Transformation Change programme
- Exposure to an array of global systems
- Working with an engaging and friendly team
- Great benefits
- A company who truly cares and can share good examples of clear career progression
You will be responsible for planning, design, provisioning, test data, smoke test, incident management and decommissioning; and also work closely with the project teams to define the environment requirements before delivering to the agreed specification on time and to budget.
Desired Skills & Experience
- To be successful in this role you will have previous experience working in test environment management position supporting complex, multi stream application environments.
- Experience in build, configuration and support of environments across technology areas, demand forecasting and capacity planning in non-prod environments is essential.
- You will possess technical experience of working with virtual environments working knowledge of Release/Change Management Core principles and understanding of the application test lifecycle.
- You will feel comfortable working in a matrix organization and have strong stakeholder management, influencing and negotiation skills.
Experience with Jenkins, SNOW, Jira and Admin of MS Windows environment is desirable.
- ITIL Foundation
- ISEB Foundation [UK Only]
- Project Management qualification or equivalent experience
If the Test Environment Manager role is of interest then please do apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.