Onezeero. are working with a tech company whom are in need of a Automation Engineer, the Automation Engineer will report to the Quality Team Leader
You will be working as a member of the engineering team within Group, this division produces market-leading desktop and cloud integrated software solutions.
The role will be challenging as the ideal candidate will be developing the automation test suites using Selenium and C# with the aim to continually reduce the amount of manual testing required with each release. The ideal candidate will also educate and support the Quality Engineers in their learning and development of test automation.
To be considered you must be a fully competent automation engineer who is able to contribute and engage in all activities detailed under main responsibilities.
- You will have technical testing experience in an agile environment.
- You will have technical testing experience with C# .NET and Selenium.
- You will have experience of manual and exploratory testing.
- You will have good communication skills, allowing you to explain technical issues clearly to both colleagues and customers.
- You will have a strong understanding of agile working practice.
- You will have a strong attention to detail.
- You will be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- 2+ Years C# ASP.NET test automation using Visual Studio and Selenium.
- Strong automation skills across multiple differing automation tools.
- Knowledge of applying best practices within an automated testing framework.
- Knowledge of version control of automated tests.
- Familiarity with Specflow
- Experience of automated testing of APIs and Web Services
- Experience of SQL Database Querying would be advantageous.
- Genuine interest in latest trends in software development and new technologies (company are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner).
- Experience of secure web development.
- Experience of TDD, BDD or DDD.
- Experience of agile software development processes such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean or XP.
- BSc or equivalent in a software engineering discipline or equivalent commercial experience.
- Professional qualifications supporting technical or procedural disciplines
If the automation engineer role is of interest then please do apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.