Test Analyst Market Risk Test Analyst role is responsible for all day-to-day testing of prioritised change delivered through Agile (Scrum)/Kanban with implementation into production every...
Onezeero. are working with a tech company who are based in London and are on the search for a Senior QA Analyst, the Senior QA Analyst will be working in an Agile/Scrum environment, be very engaging and a bit of a tech Geek!
The company has a start-up feel and has a very fun and friendly environment, this job would be ideal for someone who loves to work for a SME (Small to medium enterprise) with a start-up mentality, really keen to work on the latest technologies and works to constant and never ending improvement.
The QA Analyst role is an ambassador of quality. You should strive to ensure that we are maintaining a high level of quality across all our processes. You will consider and suggest improvements within the development process. You will also be responsible for the estimation, planning and execution of test cases, both automated and manual and you will ensure any defects in quality are logged appropriately and see them through to completion. This role report to the Head of QA.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have strong soft QA skills. Knowing how to communicate improvements and challenges in an effective way, being able to say no when the need arises.
- Excellent team working skills, ability to manage own workload and a tenacious attention to detail
- Experience with automated testing, Ideally Cucumber/Rspec using Ruby.
- A proficiency in working with SQL
- Experience testing an API
- Flexibility in working around logistic and technical blockers
- Experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues
- A complete understanding of lean and agile methods of software delivery and the principles and practices of BDD, ATDD and TDD.
- Critical thinking, interpretative and analytical abilities
- Ability to work closely with non-technical and technical stakeholders in order to determine accurate acceptance criteria
- Familiarity with QA tools like bug tracking systems, test design and execution. E.G. JIRA, Testrail, etc.
- A strong willingness to improve
If you want to be in an environment where it's fun to work and work is fun then please do apply for the Senior QA Analyst role.
- 25 days of holidays + bank holidays
- Private healthcare with BUPA
- Pension scheme (company contributes 5%)
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Fun events outside work.
- Onsite showers and secure bike parking.
- Free eye test.
- Recognition, awards, life/work balance.