We are looking for a Senior C# .NET software engineer or aspiring Team Leader to work on a well-known booking platform. They are seeking someone...
We are looking for a .NET software engineer to work on a well-known booking platform. Whilst this is a full-stack .NET developer position, you will need to have a good eye for web and UI and be someone is passionate about clean code and strong architecture.
- A minimum 4+ year's hands-on experience in building enterprise solutions and at least 18 months experience on .Net technologies writing in C#.
- Proven experience of writing web sites using ASP.NET MVC and web services using Web API.
- Ability to write performant SQL statements.
- Ability to write scalable and performant web pages with strong understanding of client side performance.
- Desirable to have experience of writing device-agnostic web sites.
- Desirable to have analysis and design experience including design patterns, SOLID principles, DDD and MicroServices architecture.
- Desirable to have experience writing BDD automation tests using SpecFlow.
- Desirable to have experience working with Selenium.
If you are a C# .NET developer looking to work on cutting-edge software in a state-of-the-art office please get in touch with Sophie Wallis on or call on 02076541402.
Interviews are booked for next week. Sorry, no sponsorship offered for this position.